双语诗歌·哦,船长!我的船长!
哦,船长!我的船长!
O Captain! My Captain!
惠特曼
Walt Whitman
哦,船长!我的船长!我们的可怕的旅程已经终了,
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
这只船已经经历了一切风涛,我们所追求的酬报也已经得到,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
港口已经靠近,我听见了钟声,人们全都在欢腾,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
这时候,跟踪着这坚毅的船,这勇猛的大胆的船,那千 万双眼睛:
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
但是,哦,心啊!心啊!心啊!
But O heart! heart! heart!
哦,点点红色的血痕,
O the bleeding drops of red,
这里我的船长横卧在甲板上,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
哦,船长!我的船长!起来听这钟声;
O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
起来罢——向你,旗帜在飘扬——向你,喇叭在震颤地吹响;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills ,
向你,花束和扎着缎带的花圈抛来——向你,岸上拥挤着人群,
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores acrowding,
向你,他们呼喊,那动荡的群众,在转向你啊,他们焦渴的面庞:
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
这里,船长,亲爱的父亲!
Here Captain! dear father!
这只手臂给你的头儿安枕!
The arm beneath your head!
这似乎是一个梦,在甲板上
It is some dream that on the deck,
你倒下了,死得冰冷。
You've fallen cold and dead.
我的船长并不回答,他的嘴唇苍白而缄默;
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的父亲并不感到我的手臂,他已经没有意志和脉搏;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
这只船是安全地碇泊了,它的旅程已经终了;
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
从可怕的旅程归来了,这只胜利之船,带着赢来的目标:
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won:
欢跃吧,海岸;敲响吧,钟声!
Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
但是我,带着悲哀的足音,
But I with mournful tread,
徘徊在躺着我船长的甲板上,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
相关文章
- 2022江苏省镇江市事业单位报名入口网址
- 护士资格证考试报考条件
- 2020年湖南省公务员考试时间
- 2024中央机关公开选调公务员考试报名程序?
- 2020国考报名人数统计
- 2024四川省考笔试行测考什么
- 小学教师资格证报考科目
- 申论题型及答题技巧
- 2024安徽公务员考试准考证入口在哪里找?
- 护理与护士的区别
- 2022国考成绩查询入口
- 事业单位综合能力测试考什么
- 2024江苏公务员考试成绩在哪查询
- 2024贵州省考成绩可以查询了吗
- 2022上海市事业单位报名入口网址
- 2024广西公务员考试面试时间是什么时候
- 2020年下半年教师资格证面试报名时间
- 会计师证报考条件
- 2022江苏省南京市事业单位报名入口网址
- 2024江西公务员考试成绩在哪查询